Sunday 19 July 2015

"We just love each other so much" (July 9, 2015)

As a flight attendant, I meet a ton of people. For me, the most heartwarming ones come from those who have been happily married for years. Here's another inflight story from the "inflight counsellor".

*midflight during galley patrol*

As I sashayed my way down the aisle on the prowl for happily married couples, I came upon *Angela and *John. Observing as I passed by, I noticed them laughing at the inflight entertainment and holding hands.

Naturally, I stopped by at their seats, asked how they are enjoying the flight and commented on how happy they seemed to be. I asked, "My gosh, how long have you been married for?!"

Angela says that it will be 51 years as of October 2015. I yelped in joy and clasped my hands together. Uninhibited, I asked Angela and John what the key to a successful marriage was.

Angela looks at John with sparkles in her eyes..."Well, dear, we just love each other so much!".

No comments:

Post a Comment